We offer a wide range of massages from comprehensive relaxation treatments to intensive muscle rub-downs and sports massage. Tell the massage therapist about your wishes and the possible pain spots and sore areas you may have. You can always discuss the pressure applied, the area treated, and the type and techniques of massage with the massage therapist. Our massage therapists will also be able to give you tips for muscle care. Most of our massage therapists also offer sports massage.
In UniSport massage services, it is our practice to always maintain a high level of hygiene. This way we try to prevent the spread of any pathogens. We always clean the massage room surfaces and equipment with disinfectant before each customer.
After each massage session, there is a break of at least 15 minutes. In Kluuvi, the appointment schedules of adjacent rooms are synchronised in such a manner that they do not have massage sessions starting at the same time.
In massage services, we carefully follow the instructions given by the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare: avoid handshakes, wash your hands thoroughly before and after the massage, do not touch any surfaces unnecessarily, stay home if you are not healthy, and be in place just before your appointment begins. If you belong to a risk group, assess carefully whether you need a massage or not.
Benefits of massage
- is an efficient form of muscle care that supports holistic well-being,
- relaxes and opens up tense muscles,
- improves recovery from exercise,
- boosts your metabolism and removes waste-products from your system,
- eases neck and shoulder symptoms if you do sedentary work,
- relaxes your mind as well as
- is suitable for everyone as it is always based on your individual situation.
We offer massage times of 45 and 60 minutes.