Questions and answers about the new booking system
Logging in to the new system
Log in to the new system here or by clicking the calendar symbol on the top of this page.
- If you have previously used HAKA user identification for UniSport services, click "HAKA login" and log in with your HAKA username.
- If you have used your email address for login, order a password by clicking Forgot your password? You will receive a new password in your email. After logging in, please change the password to your preference in My Account.
If your information needs to be corrected or you are unable to log in, please contact our customer service. NB! If your password does not arrive in your email, check your spam mail as well. There may also be a delay in the arrival of the email.
Reservation and cancellation times
The terms and conditions are updated. The new terms apply to services, courses and classes that are organised from December 10. Please read the terms.
- Group training reservations can be cancelled free of charge 2 hours before the class starts
- Reservations of badminton or courts and halls can be cancelled free of charge 24 hours before the session.
Switch you access card at customer service
The access control system was changed on December 10. The card with bar codes will be switched to RFID cards at the customer service. Please visit customer service to switch your card as soon as possible to enable smooth training.
Frequently asked questions.
Check out the most common questions and answers below about the system. If you do not find the answer, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations concerning badminton, courses, massage, field and hall bookings must be confirmed in the shopping cart in order to activate the booking.
- Confirm your reservation in the shopping cart by selecting "Order (Pay Later)" or "Pay Selected".
If you do not wish to pay all of your reservations at once, make and confirm each reservation separately. If more than one product is selected into the shopping cart and confirmed by selecting "Order (Pay Later)", only one receipt will be issued for the purchase and the sum will charged in one installment.
- Green: There are places available at the class
- Orange: There are places available in the queue
- Red: The class is fully booked.
- Blue: You have booked this class.
- Lila: You made a reservation for a queue place.
You can see your ranking in the queue by viewing your reservation under My account and clicking the show button.
Did you check your junk mail box as well? That confirmation e-mail probably hides in there. Depending on the e-mail program, there may also be a delay in the arrival of mail.
If the class is full, you can also sign up for the queue. When a place in the class becomes available, you'll receive a message in your email.
- Registration to the queue place is also binding. Keep an eye on your email or booking system to see if you get to the class.
- Also, be sure to cancel your queue reservation at least two hours before the class starts if you are unable to participate.
- The queue closes two hours before the class begins. If you did not get a place in the class, you don't have to cancel the queue reservation and a reactivation fee will not be charged for an unused reservation.
At this moment, reservations cannot be saved directly to your own electronic calendar. However, this is on the development list and hopefully this feature will be introduced in the system in the near future.
In the calendar view, the instructors's name is displayed when you have limited the view to one sports centre. In the list view, you will always see the instructor's name under the class.
Select the sports center, category and instructors you want in the booking system.
Our website gives you a convenient link to browse directly through each massage therapist's schedule.
The benefits of the new system
The new system enables many flexible service usage and payment options that our customers have been wishing for. In addition, the calendar view that subsided as the Unisport website was renewed will return along with the new system. The class selection can be viewed as a list as well as a calendar. 10-visit cards will be replaced with an RFID-card that can be scanned by the new access control devices and that can also be purchased online. 10-visit cards will also contain reservation rights to the group exercise and ball sports classes.
The new system, Enkora, is already used by many companies in the sport industry. The service system is easy to use, it functions on different kinds of data terminal equipment and can also be integrated adaptively eg. with the Unisport website. The goal of this system renewal is to ensure flexible service use when it comes to the varying needs of our clients and to allow more agility to our service production processes.