- personal trainer (FAF)
- further qualification in physical education (specialising in adult exercise)
- basic studies in sports and exercise medicine
- kettlebell instructor
- fitness boxing instructor
- several individual courses and workshops in running, nutrition, body maintenance and functional training
- ongoing yoga teacher training
Background in exercise and work experience
My own sports background is in figure skating and my highest achievement is the World Championship medal in synchronised skating I received with Marigold IceUnity. My other disciplines include sports aerobics, tennis, running and weight training. I have accumulated several years of work experience since my figure skating days.
Lifestyle changes and taking up exercise, weight management and lean muscle building, health-enhancing physical activity, body maintenance, weight and kettlebell training, skating.
My own training
In my own training, I emphasise versatility and aim to develop different areas of conditioning equally without forgetting the joy of exercise. I especially like exercising with an encouraging group and learning new skills. I favour weight training at the gym, various functional exercises, running, tennis and fitness boxing, as well as yoga or Pilates for body maintenance.