You can participate in outdoor classes with a Training card or wit a 10-visit card. Be prepared to prove your right to participate by showing your ID. You can activate your Training card or 10-visit card before the start of class at our customer service points or preferably online.
Outdoor training in practice
- We offer classes where you do not need equipment. For some classes, you will need your own mat or towel. You can see the information in the class description on the booking service.
- The training location is informed in the class name.
- Book a place at the class so we can create safe training conditions, follow the number of participants and ensure the safety distance.
- If you can not attend the class, you can cancel your reservation free of charge no later than two (2) hours before the start of the training.
- Your participation will be registered by UniSport after the class. You do not have to visit a sports centre.
- If a class is canceled due to bad weather, for example, you will be notified by text message if you have booked the class. In addition, the class will show as canceled in the booking service. We cancel the training no later than three hours before it starts.
- Safety distance (2 m) is followed during classes. Please, come to the outdoor classes healthy.
- Topelia inner yard, Unioninkatu 38. Grass surface
- Porthania's forecourt, Yliopistonkatu 3.
- Unioninkatu 33-35. Grass surface
- Chemicumin forecourt, A.I. Virtasen aukio 1. Asphalt surface
- Outdoor tennis court K1, Zaidankatu 9. NB. No shoes!
- Outdoor training racks, Zaidankatu 9
Alvari’s Square (in front of the amphitheatre). Grass surface.
Normaalikoulu, Kevätkatu 2 (Asphalt surface)