Outdoor Classes in Summer
20/5/2020 - 12:36
Great news! Summer and the joy of training outdoors are ahead! UniSport offers outdoor classes in the summer.
We offer yoga, pilates, Running fitness, power training, dancing and Body classes.
We organize outdoor trainings in the city center, Kumpula, Meilahti, Otaniemi and Viikki.
Outdoor training in practice
- We offer classes where you do not need equipment. For some classes, you will need your own mat or towel. You can see the information in the class description on the booking service.
- The training location is informed in the class name. You can see a more detailed meeting place in the class description. We do not meet at the fitness center.
- Book a place at the class so we can create safe training conditions, follow the number of participants and ensure the safety distance.
- You can participate in outdoor classes with a Training card or wit a 10-visit card. Be prepared to prove your by showing your ID.
- If you can not attend the class, you can cancel your reservation free of charge no later than two (2) hours before the start of the training.
- Your participation will be registered by UniSport after the class. You do not have to visit a sports centre.
- If a class is canceled due to bad weather, for example, you will be notified by text message if you have booked the class. In addition, the class will show as canceled in the booking service. We cancel the training no later than an hour before it starts.
- Safety distance (2 m) is followed during classes. Please, come to the outdoor classes healthy.
Welcome to work out with us outdoors!