Our Terms of Service Will Change from September 1, 2020
24/8/2020 - 14:45
Our Terms of Service will change and the new terms apply to services and events that will be held from September 1, 2020
You do not need to take any action regarding the change. You can read the new terms at the link below.
Summary of key changes
- At the request of our customers, we have changed the booking time for group exercise services. Booking of group training classs will now begin six (6) days prior to the class.
- We clarified section 8 Penalties in case of misuse: We will invoice unpaid but used services within seven (7) days of using the service. In addition, If the customer breaks UniSport's exercise equipment, the customer is obligated to compensate UniSport monetarily for the broken equipment.
- We added section 9.2 Force Majeure to inform on the compensation of services in the event of a sudden closure of a sports facilities for reasons beyond our control.
- We added section 9.4 Gift Card regarding the use of a gift card as a means of payment.
- We added in section 9.8 Personal training to inform that personal training services are subject to separate terms and conditions that the customer agrees to in connection with the purchase and/or reservation.