Instructions for participating in and organizing ball games or practices at UniSport's facilities from 1.6.2020
Groups (clubs, regular reservations, and single reservations) that are reserving courts and halls at UniSport as well as organized groups (ball sports) are to follow the guidelines given by the Finnish government, Finnish institute for Health and Welfare (THL), Ministry of Health and Social Affairs, Ministry of Education and Culture and Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland. You will be able to find more information at their websites. Follow the guidelines from your own sport governing body. The contact person of your club, team or group will be responsible in making sure guidelines are followed.
Guide from THL and the Ministry of Education and Culture for general meetings and the use of public spaces.
Regional Stage Adminstrative Agency's announcement of meetings and public events.
Olympic Committee guidelines for club activities. (in Finnish only)
If you suspect that you have the coronavirus, follow THL’s instructions.
Instructions for exercising at UniSport
- Don’t come to the sports center, if you have even the slightest symptoms of being unwell. Use your own discretion if you or somebody living in the same household belong to a risk group.
- Everyone who participates in the session is to take care of their own hand hygiene and use a personal workout towel. It is a good idea to have your own hand sanitizer as well.
- If you have to cough or sneeze, do so in your sleeve or shirt. If you have to sneeze, use a tissue and throw it in a bin after.
- On the hall/court, you can have a maximum of 25 participants. Each section of the multipurpose hall that can be separated with a curtain count as different halls.
- In games or practice, any sections that require close contact must be avoided.
- Arrive at the court right before your reservation begins and make sure that the previous group has already left the hall/court. Whilst changing groups, avoid contact. Adhere to the agreed ending time.
- Avoid using changing rooms. You can bring gear to the court/hall and leave it in a bag on the side.
- Avoid unnecessary hanging out in the sports facilities. Favor showering at home. Saunas are not in use.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning; our staff will do regular extra cleaning rounds.
- Please, follow also the mask recommendations.
The contact person or coach
- Go through these rules’ prior with your whole group.
- Contact UniSport if anyone in your team gets the virus.