Group Exercise in the Sports Centres Starts Again on 17.8.
18/6/2020 - 13:17
UniSport's group exercise classes start again at the centers on 17 August. To guarantee safe participation in our classes, some special arrangements will be followed.
- We have reduced the number of places at the class to ensure safety distance between customers. The classes have 10-30 places depending on the size of the room or exercise hall.
- The contents of the classes are adjusted for now to ensure safety distance and to avoid contact. Circuit Training and Total Training classes are replaced by "Power Training" classes, where you only stay in your own place during the class. Also, the Fitness Boxing classes are held without boxing gloves.
- Classes are also scheduled to minimize customer encounters in the locker rooms, lobbies and exercise areas.
- Equipment that cannot be properly cleaned after use (eg. equipment made of textile materials) are not in use.
- Classes are 5 minutes shorter than normally. At the end of the class, the training equipment used is cleaned under the guidance of the instructor.