International student - start here!
All services, including customer service, are available in Finnish and English. The customer service is always available during opening hours. We have gathered here all the essential information you might need for making the most of your UniSport Training Card (membership).
The Training Card includes
- Use of four gyms located in proximity to university campuses
- Weekly gym instruction sessions by our personal trainers. See weekly schedule here
- A vast range of daily group training classes, ranging from different yogas to LesMills® classes, Dance Choreo and more. See weekly schedule.
- Possibility to reserve a place for yourself for one class per day. UniSport has at least one group training class held entirely in English every day.
In addition, UniSport offers
- Massages: student and staff prices for 45 min or 60 min sessions, offered at each UniSport centre
- A comprehensive selection of Personal Training services: Customized training programs, PT packages, PT demo. All PT services are listed here.
- Badminton, tennis, basketball and floorball courts: Possibility to reserve a court for your own use, as well as to join casual group ball playing classes.
- Courses in various exercise forms. See currently offered courses here.
Sounds great? Here’s how to get started
Sign up by filling the registration form in advance here or come by one of the Unisport centre’s customer services. Prove your student status at the UniSport customer service by bringing along one of the following
- Student card
- Electronic student card (Frank app)
- Certificate of student status and an ID
If you are a member of the university staff, you can prove your staff status with one of the following:
- Staff ID card
- Certification of employment (you can request one from your university’s intranet)
- Presenting your work contract or latest pay slip at the customer service during the purchase of a UniSport service.
Welcome to UniSport. It's more than exercise!